American Jewish Committee
The American Jewish Committee is the dean of American Jewish organizations.
It has over 120,000 members and supporters, 32 offices in the United States and a dozen international offices and formal association with Jewish communities in key countries such as Australia.
Founded in 1906, The American Jewish Committee:
- seeks to protect the rights of Jews throughout the world;
- combats anti-Semitism and bigotry;
- works for the security of Israel;
- enhances human rights, democratic pluralism and intergroup understanding;
- and promotes the creative vitality of the Jewish people.